Welcome!

Arts and Health, Sisters is devoted to exploring creative problem solving and coping strategies in our world, especially the links between artistic expression and personal and spiritual growth. It is also dedicated to honoring the value and power of women.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Day 9 sleepy again.

I didn't sleep well last night and thus most of my meditation was dozing. My focus was on breathing in something I wanted more of and breathing out something I wanted to let go of. So "Friends" in and "Resentment" out. And lots of zzzz's in between!

This underlines the need for a more regular schedule. I'm feeling more in balance, so I believe it will be easier to get back into a routine. It's like a routine can be a springboard for opportunities in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment