Welcome!

Arts and Health, Sisters is devoted to exploring creative problem solving and coping strategies in our world, especially the links between artistic expression and personal and spiritual growth. It is also dedicated to honoring the value and power of women.

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Day 4

I overslept. I meditated. But due to oversleeping couldn't blog til now.

The meditation was focusing on sounds today, which seemed easier than counting breaths. The main sound was the refrigerator running and after a minute or so sounded like music in some odd way. When my mini-meditation was over at 5 minutes I actually wanted to sit a bit longer, so I did, but not much longer as the obligations of the day were upon me.

I still tend to stay calmer during the day when I do even this little bit of meditation in the morning. Plus, it gives me more incentive to go to sleep earlier!

No comments:

Post a Comment