Welcome!

Arts and Health, Sisters is devoted to exploring creative problem solving and coping strategies in our world, especially the links between artistic expression and personal and spiritual growth. It is also dedicated to honoring the value and power of women.

Search This Blog

Friday, August 5, 2011

Day 5

Today I meditated to the incorrect guided meditation tape (or should I say MP3 file). It was very difficult to stay in a detached state of mind... because they delivered the stuff to fix my roof!!!! Right during meditation!!!

My not too sturdy roof of my little house started leaking after the amazing hail storms this Spring. So by tomorrow I should have a new roof and not find myself stepping into little puddles when I get home from work!!

I'm so happy and so grateful that insurance is helping to pay for it.

At any rate I was listening to sounds again today. And I did get myself calm enough to sit til the end of the meditation time before getting up to look through the blinds and see the roofing supplies on a trailer truck right outside the house!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment